Interior Finishes - How it works
Initial Consultation with Interior Designer Faye to discuss your vision and requirements i.e. likes, dislikes etc.
Creation of Colour Palette & Finishing/Mood Boards using the information from your initial consultation this will include:
- Paint Colours
- Wallpaper Finishes (if applicable)
- Floor Finishes (imagery only)
- Door Styles/Finish (imagery only)
- Bathroom Style / Finishes (imagery only)
- Kitchen Style / Finishes (imagery only)
- Colour/Style of fabrics for upholstery / softs / window treatments (fabric samples)
A Meeting to Present the Boards and talk through the content
Correspondence with the interior designer throughout the Process via email or phone and includes adhoc meetings if necessary, limited to 2nos
*Please note all window treatments and cushions can be purchased directly through Hilow Interior.
If you then decide you require furniture, accessories and styling following on from the finishes service this can be added at an additional fee.