Initial Consultation with Interior Designer Faye to discuss your vision and requirements i.e. likes, dislikes etc.
Creation of Colour Palette & Finishing/Mood Boards using the information from your initial consultation this will include:
- Paint Colours
- Wallpaper Finishes (if applicable)
- Floor Finishes (imagery only)
- Door Styles/Finish (imagery only)
- Bathroom Style / Finishes (imagery only)
- Kitchen Style / Finishes (imagery only)
- Colour/Style of fabrics for upholstery / softs / window treatments (fabric samples)
A Meeting to Present the Boards and talk through the content
Correspondence with the interior designer throughout the Process via email or phone and includes adhoc meetings if necessary, limited to 2nos
*Please note all window treatments and cushions can be purchased directly through Hilow Interior.
If you then decide you require furniture, accessories and styling following on from the finishes service this can be added at an additional fee.
Interior Finishes Design Fee:
Typical 1 Bedroom Property = £318.00
Typical 2 Bedroom Property = £414.00
Typical 3 Bedroom Property = £582.00
Typical 4 Bedroom Property = £702.00
Larger properties or individual rooms can be priced upon request.
Our fee scale includes the additional bedroom, however also considers that as you move up the scale the number of reception rooms, bathrooms, etc. increase.
*Please note that our free Consultations only apply to London/Greater London. Locations beyond this will incur a fee associated with travel costs.
Our Interior Finishes Service was born 3 years ago when we collaborated with a builder to offer a service to create not only a quality build but a beautiful interior too.
Desired finishes usually have longer lead times, which are often not anticipated by clients, this can result in delays to the build and can force clients to make changes and compromises to their original vision. It is therefore advisable to make these decisions early in order to maintain time frames and most importantly help our clients work to their desired budget.
- We start the process when you decide to start the works.
- We make sure all Interior Finishes are selected so you are aware of the lead times and when to order the finishes to prevent delays.
- You have your very own Interior Designer throughout your refurbishment to help you make the right decisions.
- We help you feel at ease and make the process as stress free as possible.
- We have a number of reliable trade suppliers and tradesmen that can offer very competitive rates and not compromise on the finish or workmanship.
This unique service ensures our clients money goes further whilst also allowing them to enjoy an active and stress free role in creating their dream home.
Example Project 01
Property Type: 4 Bedroom Bungalow
(*Please note the client requested a Design Board Folder rather than our usual large boards)
ON SITE PROGRESS PHOTOS
Example Project 02
Property Type: 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House